- Bait boats are allowed.
- You must be in possession of a valid EA rod licence.
- Rods must not be left unattended.
- Barbless hooks only.
- No wading.
- No dogs.
- No guns, fires, drugs or heavy drinking.
- No fixed leads.
- 3 rods allowed with appropriate licence unless doubling up when 4 rods are allowed between you.
- Fish must not be moved between lakes.
- Gates are locked between 8pm and 8am.
Fox Lake Rules
- Nets, slings and unhooking mates must be dipped in the net dip provided.
- Floating retention slings are permitted for upto 30 minutes whilst preparing to unhook, weigh and photo the fish.
- Carp sacks and keep nets are not allowed.
- High sided mates or cradles are required by each angler.
- You must be in possession of a 42” landing net minimum.
- Line must be a minimum of 15lb breaking strain, no braided mainline.
- No treble hooks.
- No live bait.
- No nuts.
Spanner and Lodge Lake Rules
- 2 rod maximum.
- Nets, slings and unhooking mats must be dipped in the net dip provided.
- Please choose where to fish with consideration of others in mind.
- Unhooking mats must be used for all fish.
- No nuts.